Join The Community

Premium WordPress Themes

22 Aralık 2010 Çarşamba

Best Baby Wraps and Slings for a Bad Back

I want to say a few words about my question for the best baby wraps and slings for a bad back. Holding my newborn in arms is one of the most precious moments in recent memory. There’s nothing to compare to the closeness of skin against skin…no gear needed. But life involves more than sentimental moments and my back problems got me started searching for the best baby carriers for a bad back. It’s early in the game for me. I don’t have a favorite brand or type yet because my baby is only a tiny little thing but she’s gaining weight each and every day and after living with lower back pain for years I know it’s just a matter of time before the inevitable strain and pain rears its ugly head.
My friends who have not yet given birth ask me why would I bother. They ask why would I not be happy to hold my baby girl sitting in a chair and then use a stroller rather than suffering through using baby wraps and slings that will make my back hurt. I feel that wearing my baby is how I can make my baby feel secure in the early months and give her the same feeling of coziness she felt in my womb.
Later on, when she wants to get a look at the world from a safe vantage point I can carry her front facing while she enjoys the view and yet still be close enough to feel safe.
When I find the ideal baby carrier for a bad back, I hope to enjoy carrying her facing in, out or wagging her on my hip. Do I expect my dream to come true in a completely pain-free fashion? Probably not…and I expect my childless friends to be watching for every twinge of discomfort that crosses my countenance and to have a remark about how cheap umbrella strollers are at the ready.
Not that they will understand but I want to do everything I can to make my baby feel close to me and secure. I believe that it’s a natural parenting goal to want to provide our infants with all of the closeness and warmth that we can before they stretch out and become independant. So, if you have any resources for the best baby wraps and slings for a bad back I hope that you will let me know.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder